Lease Agreement *
1. The total rental fee is $150. This is to be collected at the time the lease agreement and reservation is complete. If payment is not received within 7 days of your completing your reservation, your date may be forfeited to another member.
2. The facility may not be used for any purpose, which in the judgement of WRC Board of Directors is contrary to the law or By-Laws of the club or decency or good morals or is otherwise improper or detrimental to the reputation of WRC. The By-Laws can be reviewed at www.wrcswimandsocialclub.com The Lessee agrees to abide by the conditions for use of the facility and equipment as established by the Leaser from time to time, including rules pertaining to building access, security, parking, signage, rest room use, food, room changes, weather related items, etc.
3. Lessee shall be responsible to pay the Leaser for any damages to or breakage of the Leaser’s property arising from Lessee or their contracted vendors use of the premises, negligent or otherwise.
4. Lessee will not permit anything to be done in the premises or bring or keep anything therein, which will violate the insurance policies on the premises, WRC By-Laws or governmental laws, regulations or ordinances. The Lessee shall indemnify the Leaser for any loss or expense incurred by the violation of this covenant. It is specifically agreed that the Lessee is solely responsible for any necessary licenses and/or permits and for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those regarding service of alcoholic beverages and food if applicable.
5. The Leaser makes no guarantees as to the availability, adequacy, or performance of any non-commercial kitchen equipment.
6. The Lessee may use the tables and chairs supplied with the facility. No equipment may be removed from the building. Tables may be found in the closet next to the stairs. Chairs are in the coat room. All furniture MUST be returned to it’s original location.
7. The Lessee is responsible for cleaning the club room and leaving it suitable for another renter. There will be a $25 charge if the club room is not cleaned or items are damaged. All cleaning supplies are either under the kitchen sink or in the coat room. Please do not leave food or drinks in the kitchen.
8. The kegerator is for WRC functions only and is not to be used under any circumstances. Serving alcohol to minors on WRC premises is expressly prohibited.
9. The Leaser is not responsible for articles of clothing or other personal property or equipment lost, stolen, forgotten, or damaged during or as a result of the use of the premises.
10. The Leaser is not responsible for the security, adequacy or condition (in case of inclement weather) of the parking lot. WRC will not provide maintenance staff to plow the parking lot. In the event of inclement weather, the Leaser recommends that the Lessee cancel the party and reschedule. If the Lessee wants to have the parking lot plowed, an extra $125 fee will be applied. The Lessee MUST contact the Club Manager as soon as possible to make such arrangements.
11. Lessee will indemnify and hold harmless the Leaser (Westminster Riding Club) from any and all liability, claims and suits, by reason of personal injuries occurring to any persons on or about the premises, and agrees to assume all risks of loss injury or damages of any kind or nature from any cause to any goods, merchandise, chattel or other property now or that may hereafter be on the premises, whether belonging to Lessee or others, arising out of Lessees use of the property.
12. Upon receipt of a deposit in the specified amount and the signing of this document, the date will become firm. If payment and/or signature are not received, the Leaser may lease the premises to other parties.
I agree to the Lease Agreement.